Friday 13 September 2013

VeganMofo 2013: Post 13-Lunchtime salad

Howdy everyone! This week has been crazy busy. I went to the Gold Coast on Tuesday afternoon and got Tian Ran takeaway. I should have photographed it when we ate, but we were starving!
On Wednesdays when I'm working in the city I like going to the markets on Queen Street. I usually go and get falafel, but the lines are loooooong and I just don't have time to take an hour for lunch at the moment. So recently I've been going to the Nom Nom Mobile Food stall to grab a salad.
It's not the most attractive photo, but we'll just have to deal. They always have a patty, a hummus, a grain salad and lots of greens with a spoonful of chilli jam.
It's delicious and well worth the $10.
(Posting this on my phone on the bus to work, isn't technology awesome?)

1 comment:

Susan said...

I see their Facebook posts all the time, but I've never actually been to their stall.